Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went snowboarding on Sunday and noticed a little problem with my board. There is a little piece on one of the sides that is delaminating. I would like to fix it before it spreads, since I will be going snowboarding atleast 2 more times before I leave to kentucky. Im guessing I should use some sort of high strenght epoxy?

The snow on Sunday was great! 18" of fresh power in the last 24 hours!(at the time). Had a great time except when I got stuck in snow that was upto my waist and took 10 min to get out of. First time I have gone snowboarding and not came home with a injury :thumbup

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
got a pic of it? if its just the top sheat you can try epoxy and clamping it. If its throughout all the the layers your fawked. How old is the board? Did you hit sometihng to cause it to delam?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
muddinmike said:
got a pic of it? if its just the top sheat you can try epoxy and clamping it. If its throughout all the the layers your fawked. How old is the board? Did you hit sometihng to cause it to delam?
It is just on the top layer. I think that the board is probably around 5 years old, not sure since I just got it a couple weeks ago.
I dont beleave I hit anything, actually my sister ran into me, but I don't know if it was hard enough to do damage.
Don't have a digi cam with me right now to get a pic of it.

Any specific type of epoxy?

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
peel just enough back so you can slap some contact cement in there and call it good.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Wheel the...errr Board the shit out of it...when it finnaly comes unravelled byuy a new one! :thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts