PHANT said:
Wow looks like a lot of fun
The new Challenger looks sick:rockon

Ditto..:rockon :rockon i realy hope it goes into production...:popc1:

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish the hood was open on it, but I bet it was gutted.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
that first pic is my dream truck

all the other cars where ok to

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm curious about that pick-up bed/ tent trailer set-up, that looks killer for the back of a tow-rig.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The company is called top-up, thing looks like a normal pop-up trailer when deployed but you don't tow anything.

They had ropes around the Bugatti and a security guard. No underhood pics sorry.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

I think this truck is gay, just go buy a semi if you want a truck taht big.:twak

That challenger is pretty sweet though, I like.:thumbup

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
50Gunner said:
These are cool, but the biggest bitch I have about when someone builds one of these is the rear fenders don't match the front. They look like shit from the side with the big and low down front fender, and then they have the small and high up rear fender. For the ammount of money they sell these for I cant believe they don't make some fiberglass rear fenders that are lower and have the same size wheel cot-out that the the front does.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
countryboy79mi said:
I'm curious about that pick-up bed/ tent trailer set-up, that looks killer for the back of a tow-rig.
http://www.topupcamper.com/ Put it in a pickup bed trailer

I couldn't agree more, with Mike, about the rear beds on those F650s... or, any of the other mid-size rigs, for that matter. Those have always looked like a good afterthought that didn't work. For 70-80K + , I'd want a bed that fits the truck

·
Registered
531 Posts
That Corvette was so TIGHT! (the supercharged one) i think i went a day after you... sunday...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts