Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to U pull and Pay (Denver) today in my never ending quest to get a drivers door panel and weather stripping and passengers arm rest. Looked last night and there were a bunch more 92-96 broncos than a couple weeks ago. So I went there, to my amazement, I found an armrest!! Though, it was more of a bluish color than grey, mine might have been that before it was all abused.

Big surprise, no door panels available. So I went to the Metal Movers yard right next door... but they only do 99 and newer. But they said they have another yard that has older vehicles. Went down to the older one... a bunch of broncos and F150s lying around!! Got a door panel that was in pretty darn good shape and weather stripping that was almost perfect.

Not only that, but the price was a little cheaper too (9.99 vs 14.99). Not sure their other prices, but maybe check them out? 4920 Washington... on the east said of the road. Says Metal Movers on a banner outside. There isn't great service, but you also don't have to pay anything to go in. But the guys are nice and friendly, but definitely not as solid of a setup as Upull&pay. I'll probably be going back there for other stuff in the future, seems to get gone through much less.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did not look, had tunnel vision

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anderson's way up in Greeley (for you) has a few Bronco's hit and miss. Early 80's, late 80's Broncos mostly. Been getting my parts there. Also a bunch of same years F150-F250s. FYI anyway.

They have/had a "Elway Bronco" up there, I think an 88 all trimmed out in Denver Bronco colors on the inside and appropriate emblems on the outside. Looked to have been a local dealership option me thinks.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Great info. I live near the Pullnpay you speak of and go there constantly. Have picked up a lot of lift parts and random parts to fix friends vehicles. Seems like no one cares what they do to the vehicle as long as they get what they need. Atleast thats what i have seen at that one. Good to know there is another one with good parts. THanks!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Anderson's way up in Greeley (for you) has a few Bronco's hit and miss. Early 80's, late 80's Broncos mostly. Been getting my parts there. Also a bunch of same years F150-F250s. FYI anyway.

They have/had a "Elway Bronco" up there, I think an 88 all trimmed out in Denver Bronco colors on the inside and appropriate emblems on the outside. Looked to have been a local dealership option me thinks.

where is that 1 in greeley? i us-ally go to the one a couple miles off the bypass behind the tractor store? and does anyone know of any good ones in fort Collins/love land?

nvm it the one i go to in greely

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.