Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been saying for a while, that at some point I wanted to hang with the Dixie Chapter. Well, I might just get my wish....

As some of you know, I recently switched from the Air Force to the Coast Guard. My training is damn near finished, and it's time to make decisions on where we are wanna be stationed. Our choices just came out today, and we have to turn in our picks tomorrow(15th). It may change, but as of this moment, it looks like Katie and I will end up in New Orleans.

Less than 12 hours from now, I'll know for sure.

That's all.

Carry on.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
well good luck. if you go to nawleans you can come and pick up your TFI module. hahahaa

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
only about 4 hours man

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Its cool D, you can come visit here in Floriduh, you will want a break from Nawleans soon enough. but when you come bring some of dem dam good nawleans crawdads.mmmm good

oh yeah and buy them precooked i aint stinking up my house with them summabitches.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
well you find out yet?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to Nawlins'!!!! :beer

oh yeah and buy them precooked i aint stinking up my house with them summabitches.
cookin 'em isn't what stinks up the house (we do it outside down here!) Its the shells sitting in the garbage for a few days (especailly when they bake in the sun!) If I want I could send you some of the shells from the ones I just finished eatin, so you can see what i'm talkin about. By the time they get to you they should be nice and ripe.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i left the dixie, you joined. keeping things even down there... good deal, and hope you enjoy the place.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts