Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Guys, and Gals

My name is Tim Krueger. I've been a lurker here for while, but finally decided toregester, introduce myself and start posting.

I have been active on web forums for many years (one of the first members of RDC) and currently active on RDC, PBB, DR, D-Rides, SCT, TSTTORA and finally FSB. If you see the BHTool user name anywhere it's me... and if you don't know what it means I don't suppose you ever will .

I am a long time Toyota and Ford owner, beginning with a '92 pickup I bought 14 years ago when I was 16, and currently a 67 F-100 and 99 Tacoma Mini. I am probably going to purchase a 94 Bronco soon, a truck that I have wanted for a while.

I have been involved in the desert and off-road racing community since the age of 16. I got started when I helped some friends race, and since I have extensive experience with fabrication and chassis design, suspension engineering and setup, as well as shocks and suspension tuning.

Besides going to the desert I enjoy photography, primarily motorsports and glamour, and have been published in both Jeep Junkies and Off-Road magazines.

Here are 2 photos I took of the style of Bronco I'll be building.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts