Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on doing a 110 mile run starting at Ludlow CA. Thats off the I-40. Stop at the Desert Megaphone then head north to Sands and cross the rail road tracks in the Devils Playground. Then head east through Jackass Canyon follow the powerline road to Marl Springs. Join the Mojave Trail and head back west. Stopping at the Mojave Trail mail box, then off to the Lava Tubes. Cross Soda Dry Lake and spend sometime playing at the dunes at Rasor Road OHV. Last stop Afton Canyon and the I-15!
Anybody want to go?:beer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TqzODFzVUg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sounds similar to a Mojave Road trip I have taken! Such a great time out there!!!!! Do you have info on all of these places? GPS cords?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Desert Trip

Sounds similar to a Mojave Road trip I have taken! Such a great time out there!!!!! Do you have info on all of these places? GPS cords?
Yes I do. I have been to all thease places but never byway of Broadwell Dry Lake or Jackass Canyon. I have done the Mojave Trail two times but a weekend is just not enough time to go out and explore off the main trail.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tires?

damn rudy wish I could go. still looking for tires, big bear did a number on them. I have been wanting to go to mojave. take lost of pics
I think you got home OK with the tires you had at Johnbull. Whats the problem? Buy a plug kit!:haha

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Photoshop

you can plug this

Whats that? Looks like an ET. Is that photoshoped?:haha
Here's what to do. Go down to Fourwheel Parts and get some Procomp ATs and put them on the easy payment plan. Just dont have them mounted and balanced there. Thats ware they get you.
I buy my tires from FWP or Interco. Check the Interco web site if you want some real offroad tires at a good price. Thats where I got the tires for my F-250.:beer All this writing is making me thirsty.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes I do. I have been to all thease places but never byway of Broadwell Dry Lake or Jackass Canyon. I have done the Mojave Trail two times but a weekend is just not enough time to go out and explore off the main trail.
Care to share some of your trip info? Even in PM. I have done the Mojave Road twice as well, but we mainly stuck close to the main trail. Trying to plan a trip for this coming spring and am looking for some new places to go...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Details

Care to share some of your trip info? Even in PM. I have done the Mojave Road twice as well, but we mainly stuck close to the main trail. Trying to plan a trip for this coming spring and am looking for some new places to go...
Yes I will be posting more details. I just wanted to see if anybody was interested on going along. So more details to come.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Whats that? Looks like an ET. Is that photoshoped?:haha
Here's what to do. Go down to Fourwheel Parts and get some Procomp ATs and put them on the easy payment plan. Just dont have them mounted and balanced there. Thats ware they get you.
I buy my tires from FWP or Interco. Check the Interco web site if you want some real offroad tires at a good price. Thats where I got the tires for my F-250.:beer All this writing is making me thirsty.

To Damn expensive at 4 wheel parts. Ill keep checking craigslist. I'm out on this one sorry man.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trip details

Heres the trip details. GPS coordinates in Degrees, minutes, seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igkj2b9rfa4

1 - 17 of 17 Posts