Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
TTB makes me sad
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all,

After waiting for the DBOR meet up and watch it not come to fruition, I have decided to plan one myself to get to know the members of FSB. Personally, I was thinking March 23rd myself just to not give any of y'all enough time to back out :rofl: I am, however open to pushing it to April or May if need be.

There are a lot of new Bronco owners out in DFW and I think this would be a good time for some members to meet up old and new. I know we scattered all throughout the Metroplex and it is hard to pinpoint a geographic center for us to meet that is equidistant to everyone but I'm willing to make it work if y'all are.

We could do a traditional M&G or even some light wheeling if any of y'all are inclined.

I apologize in advance for not having more concrete plans down that y'all can say yes to, but I'm hoping to be the kick in the ass that gets this jump started. I find out every day there are more and more of y'all around here, yet I never see any other Fullsize Broncos, just the occasional Early Bronco driving through Highland Park/Park Cities.

Let's do this :ford

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
I'm in, It use to be fun getting together with other members for a meet n greet and some trail riding...

Looking forward to making this happen …. :thumbup

Allcruisen :usa
hey man, glad to see you're still around. haven't seen you post much at all for a while now.

joe

·
TTB makes me sad
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ThrustMaster I like the idea of a cars and coffee type thing, but being Broncos we need to do something better!

I propose either Broncos and Burgers or Broncos and Brisket. I think either is fitting for both Broncos and Texas.

I am committed to making this a thing 100% even if very few show up. I will be there.

Now I know a few good burger and bbq places in Dallas proper, but I need y'alls help for some suggestions on a good meet up spot with good food that can accommodate us with parking.
@allcruisen, @Cowboyjoe42, @dash_cam, @ThrustMaster feel free to throw out suggestions. As I said, I know Dallas proper, but the burbs not so much.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Howdy folks! This sounds like a great plan! Not sure if I can make the 23rd, but I can try! I'm way over on the west side of Ft. Worth so I only know this area. Hopefully the Bronco will be ready to roll by then!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Hey All, I would be in for some kind of meet and greet in the DFW area. I am in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas and always looking to meet fellow FSB'rs

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can do the 23rd! I live in Mesquite, just East of Dallas. Maybe meet up somewhere around Arlington ( for those in Ft Worth Area) kinda half way point. there is a twisted root burger place there but don't think the parking is that great. I'm not to familiar with Arlington if there are any hole in the wall awesome burger joints.

·
Registered
93 Posts
@ThrustMaster I like the idea of a cars and coffee type thing, but being Broncos we need to do something better!

I propose either Broncos and Burgers or Broncos and Brisket. I think either is fitting for both Broncos and Texas.

I am committed to making this a thing 100% even if very few show up. I will be there.

Now I know a few good burger and bbq places in Dallas proper, but I need y'alls help for some suggestions on a good meet up spot with good food that can accommodate us with parking.

@allcruisen, @Cowboyjoe42, @dash_cam, @ThrustMaster feel free to throw out suggestions. As I said, I know Dallas proper, but the burbs not so much.
Keller's Burgers in Dallas is a classic car meet spot. Always hot rod guys there, so we might be copying them a bit, but they are car freindly and great burgers(Cash only). Not the most convient spot for the Non-Dallas people.

·
TTB makes me sad
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keller's works for me. I'm in no matter what. I would think the earlier the better so we can go trail riding or do whatever after.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts