Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
i hate to miss meeting some new folks but i don't think i'm going to be around on the 23rd. but put me down for future meets!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
Just looked up Keller's burger's and got two locations. Maybe you wanna put up the address on here to make sure we don't have two meetings … :histerica

Allcruisen :usa

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm hoping the rain holds off, but I'll be there no matter what, as well. I just got the bronco washed, so I'm guessing rain for tomorrow.

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,232 Posts
I think it is Very Cool to see a bunch of "FullSizers" getting together.

Keep it up Guys and you might see more of US.
(Do you all have good areas to go wheeling up that way)?

Have Fun,
Dragon

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The turn out may have been limited, but a good time was definitely had. Y'all that missed it, missed out.

Best not miss the summer meetup, I expect y'all to be there.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The turn out may have been limited, but a good time was definitely had. Y'all that missed it, missed out.

Best not miss the summer meetup, I expect y'all to be there.
Damn, had an issue pop up with the fiances family and couldn't make it out. Next time for sure.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
The turn out may have been limited, but a good time was definitely had.
No EXCUSE, I completely forgot ! :doh0715:

I am gonna keep on with this and try my hardest to make it to the next meet. If by any chance I can't make it, I will mention it on here.

Again, no EXCUSE, but it has been a while since we had any meet n greets that I completely forgot about this one.

Post up any pics that were taken. I look forward to meeting all of you next time, I already know @dash_cam and hope he can make it out as well in the future.

Thanks,

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hopefully we don't have to wait until Summer and have another in April... :popc1:

I'm always done for some impromptu meetups.
If we do it semi regularly, it doesn't always need to be a big group.

We talked about doing a trailride next time. Allcruisen, you'll have to show us some spots.

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Being that there is still interest here on meeting up again in the future, I propose we have a discussion on a suitable meeting place and time/date.

I'm open to all suggestions as I want this to be inclusive to everyone, while also allowing a core group to meet up monthly if that ends up being the case.

Are Saturdays or Sundays better for y'all?
Do y'all want to try to have a schedule like 3rd or 4th weekend of the month?

What time? 2pm was a good meet up time but doeant leave much of the day for trail riding.

Probably most importantly, where do y'all want to meet up? We're spread all over the place and while Keller's was convenient for us Dallas guys, I know it's not real convenient for anyone else.

Let's work together to make Broncos and Burgers(or Brisket) a thing.

Can't wait to meet up again!!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
OK, I'm gonna throw :2cent in, as I too would like to see this happen.

Are Saturdays or Sundays better for y'all?
Do y'all want to try to have a schedule like 3rd or 4th weekend of the month?

What time? 2pm was a good meet up time but doesn't leave much of the day for trail riding.
I think it would be good to have a date and time set for a meet, such as 2 P.M. and another for a trail ride. :shrug

Probably most importantly, where do y'all want to meet up? We're spread all over the place and while Keller's was convenient for us Dallas guys, I know it's not real convenient for anyone else.
I personally think this would be the MOST important issue we would need to address.

Let's work together to make Broncos and Burgers(or Brisket) a thing.

As mentioned above "Lets make this happen"

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
@allcruisen, these are all very valid points. I do like the idea of different times for meets vs trailrides.

I think 2 was a good time for a meet, but definitely earlier for a ride.

I'm partial to Saturdays but could make Sundays work if it worked better for everyone else.

Really it comes down to the rest of y'all. We need more input than just allcruisen and myself.

You have two committed members that want to make this a thing but we need y'alls input.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts