Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,662 Posts
What, no crawfish ? Wife n I were looking forward to it, we can't stop talking bout how good it was. Well we still have to get together anyhow.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
What, no crawfish ? Wife n I were looking forward to it, we can't stop talking bout how good it was. Well we still have to get together anyhow.
well, i sold my interest to my cousin. he's still going to do it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am down.... I live in Plano work in Frisco.... need to meet some dudes who know what they are doing as its been a while since I have worked on a Bronco... wanting to put on a new muffle and exhaust tip.... but before I get to cutting and welding, I should probably get some guidance! Let me know when and where.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,662 Posts
I believe he is close to me in Dallas. We've meet at four corners brewery last year. But I'm in for another meeting or light wheeling trip. What ever we can come up with.

Allcruisen

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Ya..... what part are you from?
i'm in dallas but south of downtown (oak cliff is my hood).

I believe he is close to me in Dallas. We've meet at four corners brewery last year. But I'm in for another meeting or light wheeling trip. What ever we can come up with.

Allcruisen
i'm up for a trip to barnwell mountain or hidden falls, but i'm not interested in bridgeport. too many damn rocks.

·
TTB makes me sad
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I've been away from the forums due to the switchover and life getting in the way. I now have weekends off so I'm definitely down for a meetup. And some offroading would be nice. It would be nice to use my ohv sticker at least once this year.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts