Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
People keep buying my
88 custom with wiring issues
8,016 Posts
So who here has a powder coat guy? My dude unfortunately had his business go under due to the Chinese virus. Im just wondering if yall know of a homie before i go spend big money somewhere more commercial. Closer to Irving, the better.

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
549 Posts
send me an invite if this ever happens.
Im in Lewisville/Carrollton area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey!
My name is Bo, I have preordered the 2021 First Edition and a fellow North Texan. I am an admin of the newly made "North Texas Bronco Club" Facebook group. The NTX Bronco Club Admin would love for you to join us and share the amazing experiences that are to come in the 2021 or any current adventures in previous Broncos. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

See you on the trails,
Bo

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Hey!
My name is Bo, I have preordered the 2021 First Edition and a fellow North Texan. I am an admin of the newly made "North Texas Bronco Club" Facebook group. The NTX Bronco Club Admin would love for you to join us and share the amazing experiences that are to come in the 2021 or any current adventures in previous Broncos. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

See you on the trails,
Bo

I looked at the Facebook group. Interesting rules you have there...
No self promoting links, yet you did just that here.

And I take issue with saying that you have to speak English, as well. North Texas is made up more than the English speaking folks in white people land.

That's not a very good way to create a welcoming environment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn’t see a self promoting rule in here, can you link me to the specific rule?

I based these rules off another NTX group.The rule about English is just so everyone can be on the same page and we can all have civilized discussions. Thanks for your input, I’ll take it all into consideration. I created the group hours ago and open to any suggestions you have.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Asking me to delete my post is not how you show you're open to feedback. And how does anyone know the 2021 bronco is an amazing piece of machinery? It could be a pile of crap for all we know.

If you're open to feedback, you should be inclusive and take off the "we all speak English" part of the group. i can easily give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't mean anything by it or or had any ill intent behind what you said. and, more than likely, you'll never see a post in a language you don't understand. But there is no official language in America.

This is an opportunity for growth on your part, young buck. I hope you take it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Asking me to delete my post is not how you show you're open to feedback. And how does anyone know the 2021 bronco is an amazing piece of machinery? It could be a pile of crap for all we know.

If you're open to feedback, you should be inclusive and take off the "we all speak English" part of the group. i can easily give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't mean anything by it or or had any ill intent behind what you said. and, more than likely, you'll never see a post in a language you don't understand. But there is no official language in America.

This is an opportunity for growth on your part, young buck. I hope you take it

View attachment 163399
It has already been taken off. Thank you. Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
It has already been taken off. Thank you. Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
good on you.

also, feel free to join our existing facebook bronco group for DFW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
good on you.

also, feel free to join our existing facebook bronco group for DFW.
I hadn’t seen that page when I searched before creating the group. Thanks!

·
People keep buying my
88 custom with wiring issues
8,016 Posts
LOL

121 - 133 of 133 Posts