Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ubermich, possibly Equin and Bluesdude and myself to meet at Bronco's in Hurst at 6pm for a couple of hours to discuss when we'd meet and how often...Any other takers?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would love to come. but that is one hell of a drive from wichita falls on a weekday.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
kodiak, I think Dean forgot to mention it's Saturday that we're meeting.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm going to try and get a sitter for a couple hours on Saturday evening so I can meet with you all since I missed the last couple.

·
Registered
190 Posts
hmmmmm, that makes it more interesting. what am I doing saturday. oh yeah, nothing. anyone guess what I'm going sunday?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Church? So can you make it down Saturday evening?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damnnn,

forgot to subscribe to thread...now I'm behind again...

Kodiak, maybe we could move it to 5pm or something so you get back to Wichita Falls??

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bluesdude said:
Can't make it guys I have to work untill 9pm and I know Dean has to to bed by then:twotu:
It's not a school nite, Summer gave me permission to go-As long as I'm home before the streetlights come on!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
lo siento pero no puedo ir a bronco's porque estaré en Houston

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Good Spanish skills Cameron!

Well, it looks like I won't be able to meet y'all this Saturday. My g/f's grandma is in a hospital in Mexico and she's not expected to live much longer. In fact, she was admitted last Saturday and wasn't expected to survive more than 24 hours, but she's still fighting. Anyway, I'll be accompanying her for another trip down there either tonight or tomorrow morning and probably won't be back til late Sunday. Please post pics of the meet-n-greet for me.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Equin,

sorry to hear about your g/f's grandma...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Add me to the condolences list as well. Tell your gf she has our prayers.

Dean, is it 3 of us then? And what time do the streetlights come on???

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ubermich said:
Dean, is it 3 of us then? And what time do the streetlights come on???

Let's just say meet at 5pm, maybe grab a burger, and leave by 7pm...No need to contact the owner for 3 or more people...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I will try to be there, I dunno if I can bring the 78. It ate the 9" out back, but if I can find one saturday AM, then I will be there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
well I'm really thinking about coming now. I have to get a hole of my friend there anyways. maybe he can hook you guys up with some work or something. I'm going to need to know where though. the only time I've been through dallas was to go to the airport and that was over three years ago.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I should know this afternoon if I'll be able to make it to Bronco's on Saturday. I'll keep you guys informed... BTW... drove it to work today and got a lot of funny looks from my coworkers... guess they're not used to seeing an old blue beast ;)

1 - 20 of 405 Posts