Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I bought an aftermarker Euro style headlight assembly and for some reason when I put the trim piece back on the headlight bezel doesn't want to be flush with the trim? Something is off obviously, so I curious to what I need to do to get everything lined up so it will look like factory again?

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,860 Posts
put the oem lights back in? aftermarket items are not a guaranteed fit.

·
Registered
604 Posts
When I had my front end done after an accident, one side fits perfect, the other side fits poorly and sits "behind" the level of the chrome trim. I hate it.

--MIKE--

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Crystal Headlights

Howdy, just last week I installed all the lights up front. I bought the whole package. Mine also don't quite fit flush however once I was all done they actually look damn good. Seeing how these are made in some BS Factory in China I guess one has to expect they aren't as good a fit as OEM. Makes me goddman mad as hell that these bastards go to China to have stuff made and it sure looks good but still made of crap. While installing the right headlight when I was securing the three point adjusters one F'ing broke. It seemed to go in okay but I still need to adjust my headlights. I'm hoping it won't be an issue. I'm sure the F'ers I bought them from won't make good on them.

Another thing I did was I got clear lexan headlight covers that just snap in place over the headlights, turn signals and markers. Makes for a nice finished touch.

-Dikthod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts