Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend was to nice to ignore, so since I got my Bronco runnin finally I decided, well let's wash it a little and go ride around! Dont mind my fat-ass in some of these pics. Hope ya'll like it, its my project. It's come a long ways since I bought it, but it still needs some work. Onto the pics! :smilie_slap

Just for a reminder, this is when I bought it..

Now for the good pics!

Got my temp guage hooked up!

By the way, these pics where it says ROAD CLOSED, i didnt go down there, I only took some pics because there was no traffic down there. The road's Ive got pics of are both legal. :chili:

Ive got a few short clips of me taking it though a decent sized hole, but I cant get supermotors to upload the videos?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Looks good. Not sure about the video problem. Never uploaded a video myself.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yea, Im not sure. I'll try again in an hour or so..

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to measure them, their still the stock 15's.. I'll try to measure them for you tommorow if you want.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
can i borrow a pen?

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
After reading Mels Ranger thread, I have to ask.........

which one gets better mileage?

Sixlitre

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha thanks for noticing them pens. I always lose them at school so I always keep a crap load in the truck. I think the red pin-stripe looks good, but its all in your own opinion. I want to redo it soon. Six, I dunno about the mpg, never really payed attention to it, but with the bigger tires my ODO. is off so I really dont know..

Dean, I was just ridin around I wasnt gettin serious haha.

Thanks for all the compliments though everyone. Im hoping to put my new gear-box on it today after lunch here at work. :chili:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW what a diffrence it is to be able to turn my wheel just a CM and it MOVES! I feel much more comfortable with the tighter steering, I bet the pump's gonna be next haha. Good excuse for a sag. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After reading Mels Ranger thread, I have to ask.........

which one gets better mileage?

Sixlitre
Well the best I can tell you is I did about 60-80 miles and used 9 gal. Maybe a little less than that but Im pretty sure it was around 60 mile. So i guess its around 8-10mpg. I dont really care, I didnt really BUY the truck for a economy truck. I wanted a fun ass toy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts