Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this spot which is actually 3 mins from my house a few months ago. its really nice b/c there are alot of easy things and some really hard stuff. i went with my friend in his stock Z-71 so it was cool cause i got to work on my spotting and got alot better at picking lines

i almost got stuck b/c i was in 4-lo and hit a deep puddle but i muscled it out, my friend almost got stuck when he went into a puddle and slid into a deep rut, he was also able to muscle it out. we explored around a bunch and found alot of trails.

i didnt really get any actions shots b/c i spent most of my time guiding my friend and looking for new trails, but here's what i got

poser flex!

nother

the view

stock Z-71

really tall gravel hill

oh yeah! thats a TTB!

the only real action shots i got...i know they suck

and the damage...nothing broke today, thats good and we didnt get very muddy, it was a very good day though

there ya go... not quite was alot of yall do, but im getting better, considering my tires are almost completely bald and one has a screw in it.....

but the good new is that i ordered my new tires and lift kit today (35x12.50x15r procomp M/T's w/ a 6'' procomp stage 2 lift..rear add-a-leafs and ext. radius arms)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
NICE,

Looks like a blast dude! :thumbup
+1. :stupid

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did last time, i didn't yesterday b/c we didnt have any straps and i didnt want to get stuck

but once i have my lift and new tires im going through everything there

oh and there are alot bigger puddles than that one, that's like one of 10 that size

there is one i know of thats at least 3 1/2ft deep, im probably not gonna hit that one

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
looks like a fun area to play around in...truck looks good but IMO i dont like the top

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need4racin said:
What size tires are on your bronco, 32s? They look good. How was the rubbing while wheeling?

those are 33x12.50x15 procomp xterrain...almost bald

no rubbing, i have a 2'' body lift

it does get close sometime, i'm sure if i bottom out that it will rub

1 - 9 of 9 Posts