Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I am the proud third owner of a 1995 Bronco. I am friends with the person who I purchased this from and they stated they bought it lifted with 35 inch Cooper tires. Overall, it is a very clean Bronco and definitely has a law enforcement touch, mostly in the cab with various radio set ups, lots of old accessories and scanners, strobes on the lights, spot for the light on the ceiling etc... but one thing I did find was a sticker on the visor of the Bronco that was from Ford stating that the vehicle came with a suspension increase and larger tires making it at risk for flipping etc. Did Ford ever specifically create a Bronco for law enforcement or was this done by a 3rd party? It is also the first layer of paint; however, it is not a factory color, at least that I can tell.

I also could be very wrong... just curious!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys! I will have to look at the door to see what I have. This is my Bronco from the day I got it. I have been told it was park ranger or forestry. It also has the factory vinyl floors!
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.