Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody picked up the october edition of diesel power magazine?? they have 2 yes i repeat 2 1993 broncs with diesels. one with a 6.0 and the other with a 7.3. yalls should check it out, its pretty neat.:thumbup

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
:stupid: Scanner for the lazy ones.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol srry guys scanner is busted and diesel power doesnt have the feature up on there site yet.:cry

·
Registered
565 Posts
thats funny you posted this. i was askin my friend what he thought of stuffin a diesle out of a newer 250 in my truck earlier today. im gunna have 2 pick the mag up 2morrow.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have plans to do it next year after Moab..... I need to play with the Superlift guys in the normal form before it gets the SAS and the 6 uh oh under the hood

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I have the mag in front of me here at work. Buddy's driveshaft is shorter than a TJ's!

I'll scan and post it when I get home.

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
has anybody picked up the october edition of diesel power magazine?? they have 2 yes i repeat 2 1993 broncs with diesels. one with a 6.0 and the other with a 7.3. yalls should check it out, its pretty neat.:thumbup

One thing that gets my goat about Diesel Power is that they rarely show a picture of a whole vehicle. The best you get with this article is a front end shot of the pair.
And, WTF is up with that 14.0L cummins F150??? I'd like a ride in that!

Greg

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One thing that gets my goat about Diesel Power is that they rarely show a picture of a whole vehicle. The best you get with this article is a front end shot of the pair.
And, WTF is up with that 14.0L cummins F150??? I'd like a ride in that!

Greg
yea really 500 horse 14xx ft lb thats rediculous:smilie_slap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts