Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am finally doing it this coming week. i'm looking to get started on tuesday (10/25) as long as this side job i have gets completed monday. i only work wed of this week, so pretty much all day tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday i will be working on it. come on over to hang out and lend a hand, be my photographer and/or bs about stuff whenever you have some free time.

for those that don't know...i am pulling the 351w/c6 out of my 85 bko to swap in the 7.3idi/zf5 in my 89 f250. who knows if we are motivated, i may even start putting in my 1-tons, should be fun! :rockon

im near town center/haygood area;

788 aragona blvd
vb 23455

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
i will try to help you, if i dont have court everyday. glad to see you are starting the swap for a club winter project.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Damn i wish you lived in south florida. I want to do the same thing to my truck this summer when i get some free time. Good luck with the build and post some pictures

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
if i was closer i'd be there every day after work! Good luck with it man. We'll be down there saturday if you wanna show off your work

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea man i could head over for a couple hours after work. Mind if i bring the dog if you have a tree or something i can rope him to?
dog is fine as long as he plays well with kids and other dogs...i have a lil dacshund.

Damn i wish you lived in south florida. I want to do the same thing to my truck this summer when i get some free time. Good luck with the build and post some pictures
thanks! pics will follow for sure.

if i was closer i'd be there every day after work! Good luck with it man. We'll be down there saturday if you wanna show off your work
sounds good! by saturday i should have made some decent progress.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
You want me to run over my welder, jack stands, and engine hoist tomorrow? I will be free to help you till sunday. Any other tools you might need

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Maybe if he wasn't eatting cheese fries and hootin it up a texas road house he may of made a little progress. Just kidding nice to see you again this week.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes, i made great progress. i got the garage cleaned up in preparation of housing the 7.3/zf5. i also got the donor truck parked in place to have its guts ripped out of it.....AND i got the fritts' hoist and welder in the garage ready to roll....shew, will all that accomplished i think i deserve a break. you know how us union guys work, can't do too much too fast!

i do have some loose ends to tighten up mon morning on this side job, then i will really get into it. i plan to pull the grill, radiator, and core support out mon afternoon to make it easier to pull the motor/trans/tc in one assembly. so wed and fri of this week should see some serious progress.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
you said you needed doors for your half door project? i have a set you can have if you want them. No charge.

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Dibs on those doors. Always up for another project
Damn fritts, I wonder who has more projects me or you? What about that Mustang?
so how many half doors you gonna build, fritts? :haha

it is officially game on wednesday. i'll be working on it starting around 8am untill about 4ish. come on over and wrench if you can
I'll try and slide over for about an hour on wednesday.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts