Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa, all these mass buys goin on, so little money. Anyway, onto the good stuff. This is to gauge intrest in a Mass Buy for Bluetorch Fabworks Kryptonite Diff Covers.

http://www.bluetorchfab.com/diff_covers.htm

I do not have prices yet, but the discount starts at 5, which is really 2 more, because I am buying one, and my friend is getting 2. They have D44, D60 and C14 listed on the site, but they can also make 8.8, Sterling 10.25, and any other diff cover you want them to, as long as you send them a stock cover. My friend is sending them an 8.8 and a 10.25 cover, and they are making these custom covers at no extra charge.

So please let me know if you are interested, and at what price you would deff buy one.

So far we have this order:

Dana 44: 1
Dana 60: 1
Sterling: 1

=No Discount

All we need is two more for a discount! And the more we get, the bigger the discount.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
id take a d-60 cover for the right price. maybee 2 if the deal goes through for me getting a 60 front too. how much are we talking? i would take em for 75 a pop but i am probbaly just dreaming right.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
find out what the discount it. if its 5 bucks off then im out but if its a good deal i may be in.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know, they can make one for the 8.8 however. ill check with them and see if we qualify.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
SquattyD said:
i dont know, they can make one for the 8.8 however. ill check with them and see if we qualify.
either way Im down for one

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, after the first couple weeks there was no response so I didnt persue it. Please tell me how many you each are interested in so I can get an idea on price.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok guys, I have the Mass Buy price, and its awesome. Fifty Bucks off! So $99 each plus s/h. I will let you guys know tm how the payment will work, let me know what you want, your name, and shipping address. PM or post. Also tell me if you want the iron cross stamped into the diff cover.

They are going on vacation soon, so if we hurry up and get the order in we should have them in no time because they want em done before they leave. The 10.25 and 8.8 covers will take a bit longer cause they normally dont make those, so its important we get the order in asap.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Awsome price for those covers! I will decide if I want both covers now or just one. I will pm you my info tomarrow

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
he just said they will be 99 bucks + shipping, so for 2 covers its $200, shipping cant be that much on a diff cover.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts