Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I run a mud tire on my rear and AT's on the front will this hurt my t-case or anything else? I'm still stuck not being able to afford all 4 tires but the rears are good for nothing right now and I eventually want all 4 mud tires...Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I been arguing with my dad about his for like a week because ever since my mom ran 2 different sizes and her t-case blew up he's all paranoid.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
As long as it is not boggers with radials you should be fine. It is not recommended to have bias ply with belted, but will work.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Take a pice of string and wrap it around each tire, one at a time, and adjust the pressure accordingly. I currently have 2 different types of goodyear at's on mine all running slightly diffrent pressures but they are all the same circumfrence that way.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Man, once in a pinch I had to run a radial Dunlop on the front right, and a bias ply Gumbo Mudder on the front right. Talk about bad steerings and harsh ride!

K

·
0 Posts
SquattyD said:
Man, once in a pinch I had to run a radial Dunlop on the front right, and a bias ply Gumbo Mudder on the front right. Talk about bad steerings and harsh ride!
so you had TWO tires there? WOW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts