Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a pretty cosmetic change and most of the talk here regards more functional alterations to broncos. But I was wondering if anyone has tried to convert the temperature controls from analog to digital. Is there a kit to do such a thing?

I got spoiled by the temp controls in my LHS and would love to make this mod to my Bronco if possible.

Thanks,
NJBuck

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
njbuck said:
I know this is a pretty cosmetic change and most of the talk here regards more functional alterations to broncos. But I was wondering if anyone has tried to convert the temperature controls from analog to digital. Is there a kit to do such a thing?

I got spoiled by the temp controls in my LHS and would love to make this mod to my Bronco if possible.

Thanks,
NJBuck
1. No, one has tried it.

2. There is no kit.

·
Banned
22,582 Posts
This is the only person I know who has done that, and he recommends against it because it was such a nightmare. Since the parts aren't available for our trucks, I'd rate it as "impossible".

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
Steve83 said:
This is the only person I know who has done that, and he recommends against it because it was such a nightmare. Since the parts aren't available for our trucks, I'd rate it as "impossible".
Now thats a hard core writeup!

Adrianspeeder

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Steve83 said:

Man that guy is a glutton for punishment !!!!!!!!!

(old yardbirds tune playing on Sixlitre's speakers" Mr. you're a better man than I")

Sixlitre

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Odd...

Kelly blue book lists automatic temp control as an option for the 94 bronco...

I have never seen one with it, but apparently it exists..

NJB

·
Banned
22,582 Posts
MAYBE if a Ford sales brochure listed it, I'd consider it a possibility. But even Ford gets them wrong - I put NO faith in that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts