Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, that's right....I am officially Broncoless. Pepe'...I know you feel my pain man :cry
In order to get my divorce finalized before leaving Oklahoma I had to relinquish ownership of Frank the Tank to the ex-wife/crank whore. It was delivered to her with an empty tank and most of the stereo removed, and I removed the trailer hitch...but put the lock back in place, and I threw away the keys...she is going to have a whole lotta fun if she ever wants to tow anything, oopsie :toothless My bad. Ashley also took all the pics of Missy, tore them up and put them in the glovebox, along with love letters that Ashley had written to me, should make for some interesting reading...that is, if Missy actually knows how to read :shrug
I also dogged the shit outta it hoping I could blow the tranny, but no luck. Anyway, I don't know what I am gonna do with out my truck...at least I still have the Escape, but it is not the same.
The ex-es' attorney started talking about getting a chunk of my retirement, so I had to get the divorce done before it went to trial, because the one thing she was entitled to by law was half of the accrued retirement while we were legally married, so it was either $4,000 outta pocket (which I can't afford at the moment) or settle with her getting the Bronco. What really pisses me off is that the only reason she wants it is to sell it for $$$, she told that to my face...as always, she is a money grubbing whore.

If nothing else, at least my dovorce is final and I leave this shithole town a free man. Ashley and I leave out tomorrow morning to start a new life together.

I'll miss my Bronco....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Sorry to hear you lost your Bronco.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but from all the hell that I've read about your situation I would say that its worth it to get away from her.

There are tons of Bronco's out there, you'll get another one. I had to get rid of my first one years ago, and a few years later I had another one.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm laughing my ass off, because I thought about doing that...but I didn't...not sure why though...I just didn't want to have anything come back and haunt me...I just wanted to be rid of the ho.

That would have been classic to see her face when she was driving it around or showing it to a potential buyer and all of a sudden...it no worky!

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
TreR1969 said:
I'm laughing my ass off, because I thought about doing that...but I didn't...not sure why though...I just didn't want to have anything come back and haunt me...I just wanted to be rid of the ho.

That would have been classic to see her face when she was driving it around or showing it to a potential buyer and all of a sudden...it no worky!
naw thats not it...you couldnt intentially cause harm to a bko once you owned one.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Still gonna come to the M&G?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
I feel your pain brutha... you know I do!
Sorry to hear it... but what I can also tell you is Bronco's are like women, there's another one out there just waiting for a guy like you to come along and rescue her! The differenece is... rescue the Bronco, let the chicks save themselves! :rockon
Just focus on moving on with a better life... the next Bronco will come in time.

Someday... (no rush, it's my Dad's) I'll be the proud owner of this fine old beast with a hearty 400 and strong running gear.

Can we say... FUTURE TRAIL MASTER?!? I knew ya could! :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Get another one. Did you make sure to put in an old cruise control switch in it so it starts on fire in the driveway?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're still going to try to make it to the M&G in our trail ready 2005 Escape
4x4!!! Whoohoo!!! Don't worry, I'll bring a tow rope to pull you guys out if you need help :goodfinge :toothless

Yeah, right :wacko

Pepe', I know man, once things settle down in Illinois I want to look for a 78 or 79 that is in sweet condition...that is after all, my favorite body style...

Todd, nope, I was still waiting for the local Ford shop to get the parts...cross your fingers for me that Frank goes up in flames...............while she is in it!!!!!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
Still got the Sporty?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sporty...SPORTY??????? ACK! I haven't owned a Sporty in seven years. My ride is a 2005 Dyna WideGlide :thumbup and yeah, I still got her, they will have to pry her outta my cold dead hands!...rode all last Saturday and Sunday...Ashley and I got fried in the sun...Ashley would not listen to me and, let's just say, she has one FUGGED UP tan!!! But I love her even though she looks like she has some disease from Africa!

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
that sucks man, but now you are free, FREEEEEE. so f*ck her anyway. and look at the bright side. think of the kick ass rig you can hunt down. you and ashley will have a blast shopping for one when you get where you are going.:thumbup
congratz on the divorce dude, that is a great thing.:chili:
you are right, sobotaging a ford is bad juju, best to let them take care of their own charmic journey (i.e. maybe that bitch will flip the truck):toothless

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
That sucks. but I wouldnt call it sabatauging , I would call it putting it outta its misery.
nah, maybe it will take its own revenge. or maybe some sly dog on here can go trade her for a few rocks when she is jonesing.:goodfinge

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
I would of loosened the oil filter where when she drove it. It would spay all the oil out and hopefully she would have been on the interstate running about 4000 rpm's....:toothless

·
user title
2,211 Posts
you could have totaled it. :brownbag

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
At least she didn't figure out a way to get part of your scooter.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts