Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went here: http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/ My first time at Gulches and it will not be my last. Small, but great trails, good camping, and one helluva refreshing river when your toes are not being eaten by turtles. :toothless 5 broncos and a K5.

On with the pics...

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts

VIDS

in this one we thought jonski was gonna do something cool...... he didnt

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Awesome pics. What's with the Bronco with the passenger side front diff?

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Don't let the Chevy D60 fool you, that is one of the most awesome rigs I've ever wheeled with. That thing idles over stuff that my rig can't get past.:brownbag Every time I wheel with him it takes me weeks to get over that nagging feeling that I need to get a doubler and 42's.

edit: ...and an exo-cage...

·
Registered
648 Posts
My Bronco is a bit of a mutt, it's got parts from lots of different makes on it. But it does seem to go where I want it too most of the time, worn out clattering 351M and all.

·
Retired
16,015 Posts
My Bronco is a bit of a mutt, it's got parts from lots of different makes on it. But it does seem to go where I want it too most of the time, worn out clattering 351M and all.
I like the fact you built it like that. Its old school like Rat Rodders did back in the day, Not this crap now where they slap stuff on to make it look like it is a Rat Rod. True Rat Rods were function and you got that...

As for the M block I am kinda partial to them myself. I have 2 now..:toothless

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
a lot of my favorite rigs!!!! great weekend of wheeling in the sun!

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Yeah, the turn out was small. Even worse, I didn't even have a camera with me.:brownbag I thought it was in the center console of the Bronco, and then when I got down there it was gone, damn it. I tell you what though Audra; any time you want to go down to Gulches just say the word and the Charlotte guys will be there. It's only about two hours away from us, so it's an easy day trip down there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts