Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in doing a meet & greet for members around the Memphis area?? I have a bonfire at my house just about every Sat. night. I have plenty of wood/pallets/whatever to burn and plenty of room to get a lil rowdy. We could get together and roast hotdogs, make s'mores, and sing coom-bye-yah... well ya know... I live in Eads, TN. It's east of Memphis, out in the country almost to Fayette county. Just post the dates that would be best for you and we'll get something together.

Oh, BTW yes there will be beer drankin'. Cuz we some rednecks down souf! BYOB. :rebelflag

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sounds good to me. I would be free just about any Saturday night. Let's see what dates get mentioned.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That sounds cool! I was in sommerville last wed,thur,and fri.,my brother lives there. Oh thursday night when I was going down 64 I passed a bronco with about 33's or 35' on it. That wasnt you was it TINY? lol Let me know when....Im game!
LONEWOLF

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No man, I got 40's... but I got a friend of mine that did come over who has a Black one on 35's... it may have been him.

So everyone is free on Saturdays?? Ya'll let me know when you wanna do it, and I'll make it happen. Also If ya want ya'll can e-mail me for my phone number.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That might have been him,it was a dark color. Let me know what Saturday....
LONEWOLF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts