Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do yall have any dixie chapter stickers made up? I'd like to get one for the chapter so i can put it on my truck. or maybe we can make one up or something? Just a idea?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Yea I've had some made (as the thread shows) The guy that made tham has them saved..all I have to do is go get more...(if the interest is there) Let's hear some feedback, I don't mind getting more and getting them out, I just don't want to get stuck with 100 dollars worth of stickers..:toothless

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,258 Posts
Oh yeah that sticker...I still need to get mine on my rig, its on the wall in my garage.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Address and amount for a couple of Dixie stix please.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Slow down tiger...let's see who else wants 'em...I'll get 'em made, then will talk bussines. The guy at the vinyl shop has them saved in a folder marked FSB just for me...:grin so it only takes a matter of minutes for him to crank those puppies out.
okie-dokie??

P.S. did ya vote Dixie chapter for fullsize of the year yet? (thats me :toothless we're being beat out buy only a couple of votes by the PNW guys :banghead) <--shameless plug :rebelflag

·
Registered
115 Posts
i'll buy a couple of them. :thumbup

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I'd like two please... :D and yes, I voted Dixie... and I'm a Damn Yankee!!! LOL

go figure...

·
Registered
537 Posts
:toothless :toothless yeah yeah yeah I'll take 2 PM me with the info in ya get enough in on the deal.... :rockon :rockon

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I'll go for two maaaybe three.

:beer
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts