Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got to thinking about how cool it would be to have a Dixie Chapter campout, not necessarily a trail ride. I leave for Basic/AIT on June 14th and really want to get together with all the dixie members before I have to leave.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Mels is the recognized setter uper, get with her

·
Registered
14 Posts
that would be cool i would like to meet up and drink few with some new people seein as how im a new guy i live in north east alabama

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Let me know what the plan is... I might not camp but I might meet up with ya and hang out....:drinkbud

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
I don't see any kind of camping or a large cookout happening between now and June 14th. There's just not enough time for me to plan something like that. Besides that, every one is getting ready for RITS and I don't think people will take two camping trips that close together. [Dale and Shane are also super busy right now, I don't see them taking off time for that.] For another thing, I'd have to get with the campground - I'm assuming Red Top would be our best bet - decide on a campground, see if spaces are available and what not.

I also don't have time. I've got a truck show to get ready for, so I'm going to TN the 18-20th, then the following weekend - Memorial Weekend - I'll be at a drag race down in Valdosta.

I think the best bet for getting people together to hang out before you leave Ryan, would be to get a M&G at the Delkwood Grill on maybe Saturday, June 10th. [The weekend of June 3rd, I've got 4 weddings to do.]

SO on that note, if you don't care if I'm there and want to plan it on your own, knock yourself out. If you want me to do it, then take into account what I said. I'll be happy to call the Delkwood and make the arrangements.

BTW - Ryan, I thought you already went to basic once?

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was sent home with pink eye seven weeks into it, and of course I'd want you to be there, delkwood sounds fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.