Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my 84 bronco a couple months ago,i was looking at it and noticed a space between the body and bumper,and the bumper hangs below the bottom of the body by an inch or so.I have no idea of what the PO (s) did to this thing.... here is a couple picture of it:thumbup

and here is the side

·
Registered
108 Posts
Can't really tell from those pics but I'm also looking at it on my phone. May have a body lift can u see any body lift?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
take a picture of the body mounts.

and the transformer is gay.

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
no lift, its factory. space is there for t/g clearance, ever look out a bko gate compared to a pickup's?? and x2 on the ghey sticker.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Almost as gay as owning a KIA.
i'm still getting pu$$y even though i own a gay kia.

you and your truck are a bigger bitch to the oil companies. bend over ****. :goodfinge

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a 93 XLT and just bought a rear bumper off 95 eddie bauer, after the swap i dropped about a 2 1/2 inchs of difference than before.... no body lift only suspension so now im confused to why the mounts are different from 93 to 95?.... anyone know?

·
Registered
364 Posts
That's factory, even though the bumper looks low to you.

Lose that transformer sticker while you're at it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
As someone said before, the bumper looks low and has that gap there to allow the tailgate to open. The tailgate is thicker than a trucks tailgate so it needs the additional clearance.

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,543 Posts
i have a 93 XLT and just bought a rear bumper off 95 eddie bauer, after the swap i dropped about a 2 1/2 inchs of difference than before.... no body lift only suspension so now im confused to why the mounts are different from 93 to 95?.... anyone know?
Perhaps the mounting brackets were weird on the 95 should be the same bumper. would need pictures to know for sure.

OP that is normal/stock.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
take a picture of the body mounts.

and the transformer is gay.
It's gay that you care :goodfinge:rofl:

Pretty sure there should be a valance between the bumper and the bed to cover that gap. Gacknar has a write up on something for it.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
It's gay that you care :goodfinge:rofl:

Pretty sure there should be a valance between the bumper and the bed to cover that gap. Gacknar has a write up on something for it.
your avatar is gay. i think that's you, so you are gay. :goodfinge

x2 on the valance.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
i'm still getting pu$$y even though i own a gay kia.

you and your truck are a bigger bitch to the oil companies. bend over ****. :goodfinge
Yea I saw the ***** you get with your Kia...

The bumper thing is normal.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
So I got my 84 bronco a couple months ago,i was looking at it and noticed a space between the body and bumper,and the bumper hangs below the bottom of the body by an inch or so.I have no idea of what the PO (s) did to this thing....
Looks normal. I agree you are missing the valance strip that goes above the bumper.

Yes, that is a 5 week old Eddie Bauer Bronco...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys:thumbup
the sticker is gay??? oh well, thats just your opinion, and its my truck :goodfinge
p.s. kia=way more gay than a sticker :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge JS

·
Registered
254 Posts
keep the sticker :thumbup :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 29 Posts