Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 9 inch with disk brake conversion. I went with a F350 booster and MC. I believe the part in question (see pic) holds some amount of pressure on the rear drums but I'm not clear on that. Should it be removed if I have disks? If so anyone know of an adapter to replace it.
Product Motor vehicle Coil Electrical wiring Cable

·
Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was thinking of trying to drill it through. If you get a chance to take a pic. That would be cool. I won't have a chance to get to it until next week hopefully.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I have it apart. Do I just enlarge the hole? I can't see daylight when I try to look through it. Seems the whole may be a little larger on one side.
Automotive tire Wood Gas Fastener Rim

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats the issue. you have to drill through it. it doesnt have a hole though it. but if you drill it that center piece will jsut spin with the bit. pull it out and then drill it
Do I need to put plastic parts and spring back? I'm thinking no but though I would ask.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I have it apart. Why not just ditch the center piece? To much fluid then?
Line Gas Wood Auto part Screw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts