Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to replace my carpet in the bed of my bronco with a heavy duty rubber bedliner. i hate carpet in that area. can anyone point me in the right direction or does it not exist. just some website would be fine i cant seem to find what im looking for

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Well I think there are a few different potential options...you could cut down a rubber truck mat and lay it in there. Or I have also seen in Bass Pro catalogs a style of bedliner things for SUV's to keep hunting gook out and whatnot. So you may want to measure for dimensions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I were you I would use a roll in bed liner. Thats what I did in mine and I love it. And if you decide that you like carpet better just lay the carpet over the top.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
If I were you I would use a roll in bed liner. Thats what I did in mine and I love it. And if you decide that you like carpet better just lay the carpet over the top.
I second the roll or spray in liner...those dang bedliner inserts, you can't keep anything from sliding around :doh0715:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Install a horse mat in the bed, I done this to my ranger and it's been a great addition. It don't allow anything to slide, it takes a beating and divert the force through the mat instead of denting the bed.

$20-$40 at Tractor Supply will get you a 4'X8' mat, cut it to size and done.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did the roll in cause I tore all the crap out of the back end and turned it more into a pickup so I even did the backside of the fenders. I tore all the cardboard and insulation around the wheel wells... I'll take pics next time I work on it if anyone wants to see it... it turned out pretty good... I think I spent 50 bucks on it... it was the duplicolor stuff napa sells. I bought the kit though which made it easy

Here is how it turned out with just one coat... I am meaning to do a second just to make it look a little better cause I didn't get to let it dry all the way the first time. Its also a little dirty cause it got rained on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts