Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
hahaha sweet yeah i hear it on IE6 :thumbup glad its back up

oh yeah maybe it dosnt work on netscape because netscape....Sucks?:shrug who uses it anyway?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
why not just have your favorites bar opend up:shrug ? thats why i do and that appears to be what your talking about in that picture. wish i could help you more technically but i dont know anything about netscape

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
im starting up my bronkzilla.com site again and added a .mid file to it.. i can get it to work on internet explorer but not on nutscrape.. anybody know why?

http://www.bronkzilla.com/
do you have windows media player on your computer? often it will "steal" your associations and not play certian files in nutscrape, you would have to go into MP and make it so its not your default player

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
i think i see what your problem is, nutscrape doesnt recognize the backgound command for MID files you have to use an <EMBED file for nutscrap

PHP:
<EMBED SRC="yoursound.mid" autostart=true hidden=true>

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
makes sound for me. but im in IE. nice site BTW.

Oh the thumbnails next to your picture links come up at the big red X

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dsotmoon said:
i think i see what your problem is, nutscrape doesnt recognize the backgound command for MID files you have to use an <EMBED file for nutscrap

PHP:
<EMBED SRC="yoursound.mid" autostart=true hidden=true>
i did a test page for that code but the sound seems to skip and stop and start.. weird..
http://www.bronkzilla.com/images/100103/test.html

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
i use ie

didnt have sound

till i released my speakers were off.

now it works

nice an ominous. midi's are awesome. esp for 80's music, cause its basically the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts