Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the link to the website with the repair pictures on it, I think it was a site for Haynes or Chiltons, or something. Can't remembered who posted it, but I found a whole section on there about tie rod end removal with pictures.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
mark tie rod so you know how to how far to put it back in
remove cotter pin
remove castle nut
use TRE puller to pop it off the knuckle
loosen adjusting screw on the outside end of the adjusting sleeve
screw TRE out

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the post Andy, but I know how to do the removal. I'm just looking for the pics so I can add them to my SFO account, just in case.

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lookinforfun, you da man..:thumbup :thumbup ..Thanks bro, I appreciate it. That's what I was looking for.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Yea, you da man. This will help me a lot, also putting new parts on. :beer

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine says wagon on my insurance card..Weird huh??

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jon, you're still in school man, do you really think they would give you a break..wait until you hit 25 or so, you should see a drop in you rates then. A side note to all of this, since I'm getting married in November and my old lady is living with me now, I put both of our insurance together on my policy..I am paying $5 bucks more a month for two cars than I was for just the Bronco..go figure.:shrug

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
jermil01 said:
Jon, you're still in school man, do you really think they would give you a break..wait until you hit 25 or so, you should see a drop in you rates then...

actually--believe it or not, my insurance dropped by almost HALF when i turned 21... it went from $2800 a year to a little less than $1500... I used to get a "good student" discount that was worth about $300 a year, but i don't have a 3.0 GPA any longer :banghead

as a side note, the insurance on my '89 f150 (4wd, 302, 5 speed) is like $90 a year....

but y'all know me, i'm not happy unless I have something to whine about :shrug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts