Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
penis
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a F-350 tailgate will fit in place of a regular tailgate on a bronco?? I am looking to do a soft top conversion on my bronco and want to use the bed like a truck.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Why even remove the glass, just roll it down and leave it down in case you want to re-use your hard top..

·
penis
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what woud be the difference?...just take the glass out of the bronco one...:shrug
Ummmmm about 40 pounds is one issue.....

Why even remove the glass, just roll it down and leave it down in case you want to re-use your hard top..
And besides it is all rotted out on the bottom so i figured if I can get a free rust free tailgate and mount it up since I am planning on removing everything out of the back. But if they don't measure the same I won't use it. I know depth is way off. But shouldn't width and height should be about the same??

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
just gut the tailgate of window motor/glass and actuator and make the inner panel hinged...you could then have a hidden storage area.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Sounds like a good idea but what about the rusted area in the bootom of the tailgate?
I actually like your idea, I would buy a different Bronco Tailgate strip it out and set it up specifically for when you run the soft top. I like the idea of a hinged storage area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts