Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Yes they do, when i bought my MTR's they had a set of SS LTb's on the floor and were expection a set of maxxis creepy crawlers. Denman has filed chapter 7 and will no longer be making tires, but Interco Tire will still carry the Ground Hawg, Buck Shot Mudders, and a few other tires...but not the full line.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Rodney, your sig picture is badass. Is that at Bill Moore?

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Yes they do, when i bought my MTR's they had a set of SS LTb's on the floor and were expection a set of maxxis creepy crawlers. Denman has filed chapter 7 and will no longer be making tires, but Interco Tire will still carry the Ground Hawg, Buck Shot Mudders, and a few other tires...but not the full line.
WHAT?! No more Super Swampers??

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
TSL is still in buisness, they make all of the Super swampers. Tsl/Interco will now carry and sell some of the Denman tires, such as the ground hawg.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Thats what i thought for years. But the interco tire company/denman were/went hand and hand. At some weird point and time. Ive actually seen them too...in person. There where ground hawgs with the TSL bird logo, and Denman had a tire that closly resembled the tsl..I truly believe that denman and interco wanted to merge, but they just didnt. It seems that about the time that the Ground Hawg went down hill, the tsl's and the boggers were the shit!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I used to chainsaw everyother groove and ride around on them at like 8psi to break/break in the side wall, then use them for sand drag when i was a kid. i used sheetmetal screws thru the rim and into the tire to keep them from spinning in the rim, they made a mess, but that was it. After a year or so i went full blown paddles....actually started winning some then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts