Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to get it surviced and they found a hard plastic ring that they said keep the gears together and half was in the pan and the other halk is just in the trany some place soo they where say that why i am get a nocking sound when i i take on from a dead stop because of the gear moveing back in forth...Just wanted to no if that sounds right nad do i realy need to change the trany is a c6 auto 4x4 with manual hubs.. thanks chris..

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
I don't know what the piece is you're talking about but if it's still driving don't waste your money. C-6 is a strong trans and the cheapest to rebuild so just wait till it actually goes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also after they told me i need ot get a new trany its sifts hard when puting it into 4 wheel drive ill put the truck in N when i got stuck the other day and i was puting the T-CASE IN TO 4 LOW and it made a grinding noise for like 3 secounds..... so i hope it is from the trany causeing it to do that.... and they where telling me that the reasin why when i start off from a dead start and press the gas prety good a get a nock sound they siad the gears are floping around...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts