Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

left side of frame right behind bumper

right side of frame right behind bumper

does the right side look like it's bent, or is that just how the frame is supposed to look? the bumper was bent when i bought the bronco. thanks.

K

·
0 Posts

the top looks a little f'd up... but who cares :shrug why do you ask? just flex it a little - bend it back in shape :thumbup

K

·
0 Posts
Crazed said:
Flex it a little....do you realize you are talking about a fame?
fame :shrug we're not superstars here...
if you meant FRAME, it was a JOKE :goodfinge

as for tripleh87's ORIGINAL POST - it's not gonna harm you - don't worry... :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
"FRAME!.....I'm going to wheeeeel for-ever...I'm going to learn to drive, FRAME!....I'm going to bend some metal...by using the skinny pedal,FRAME!"

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought it looked a little funny to, but i just thought it was my imagination. it still runs, it still drives so i'm not gonna worry about it. pony-boy, how can that cause alignment problems? just curious.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,186 Posts
Definitely looks tweaked to me. I should know having bent mine at one time.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I was just having some fun with crazed and kenny's little "discussion."

K

·
0 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
Hey KENNY:
Does this look bent? :shrug Can you come over and bend it back for me :confused:
im not sure :shrug but this thing in my pants is bent, and im sure youd want to come over and bend that back :goodfinge

·
Repo'd
1,570 Posts
Trip.
Don't know if it is the cause with yours, but A curved frame
can make your axle twist in a funny way, specially on a TTB.
I look at your pic and can tell it looks like your tire is toed in bigtime.

I would bring it to a shop who knows what it should look like.

No disrespect to anyone here, but after all the wheelin and crawlin we do, I'm sure most of us could find a bend or two that we will never know whether they were suppose to be there or not.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
KENNY said:
im not sure :shrug but this thing in my pants is bent, and im sure youd want to come over and bend that back :goodfinge
Touchy, touchy....I think someone needs a nap!:toothless

Pony-boy said:
No disrespect to anyone here, but after all the wheelin and crawlin we do, I'm sure most of us could find a bend or two that we will never know whether they were suppose to be there or not.
Aint that the truth!!!

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Swamp Donkey said:
The pass. frame on mine looks jsut like yours. I do not think it is bent, that is how it should look
Same here

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
Pony-boy said:
I disagree, I noticed my bent frame as soon as it got home and unloaded from the wrecker :toothless

1 - 20 of 24 Posts