Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
when the cd player was in the bronco it never skipped, now it is the ranger and really doesnt skip. I love my Kenwood head unit

·
Registered
784 Posts
ive never seen a car cd player that i havent made skip.

·
Registered
784 Posts
what was the point of this forum again?

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Sway said:
The point was for a newbie to look gay. That or to ask about 80-96 aftermarket CD players?
Actually I think the point of this forum was for people to come together and chat about this bronco. :toothless I think the point of this thread was for cadaver realize that if you want advice you've got to ask us for it. We be difficult. Otherwise we'll all just say yes or no.

My answers:

Factory head unit had no cd player.
First replacement skipped like crazy.
Current one doesn't.
Next one may or may not, but it actually won't matter.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
This thread is actually helping me pick out what CD player I should put in my Bronco when I get to that point. So thank you for making a thread about this.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
I bought a 89 dollar CD/Radio from this guy. I put it in and it's never skipped. Granted it doesn't sound that bad, but I either have the radio on for simple background noise.....sometimes i forget to even turn it on, most of the time i am listening to the truckers bitch about the "four wheelers" in rush hour......the CB to me is more entertaining than the radio

http://stores.ebay.com/STEREONEEDS-STORE_MP3-CD-PLAYERS_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I bought a 89 dollar CD/Radio from this guy. I put it in and it's never skipped. Granted it doesn't sound that bad, but I either have the radio on for simple background noise.....sometimes i forget to even turn it on, most of the time i am listening to the truckers bitch about the "four wheelers" in rush hour......the CB to me is more entertaining than the radio

http://stores.ebay.com/STEREONEEDS-STORE_MP3-CD-PLAYERS_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

i need to get a CB for the ranger, that is why i miss being able to drive the bronco all the time

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
F O

Sway said:
The point was for a newbie to look gay. That or to ask about 80-96 aftermarket CD players?
The point was to find out if it was the head unit or they just skip because broncos ride so shitty. But thank you for the insight. I see I can really get answers around here. Didnt realize it was just to be called names.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts