Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure most of FSB has seen this thread:

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74475

Dale and Tammy's nephew Drew has a softball sized stage 4 neuroblastoma. Most of us here in the Dixie Chapter know Bill and Candie. I've got pictures of their 2 year old son Drew in my own supermotors account.

While medical insurance and the like helps cover those bills, we all know that there are a ton of expenses that are hitting them right now like the cost of eating out almost every single meal so they can spend time with their little boy in the hospitol.

I kind of felt it out with a few Dixie members, and then with Joe. We'd all like to do something to help, and I sure would appreciate if if you'd consider giving something to help out. Everything is going to Bill and Candie. I plan on heading up not this weekend but the next to hand it over; I am pretty sure they could use this now. So this is only going to be open 1 and a half weeks. I'm starting this out with 75 bucks. If the hospitol has fast food like most of them do that should go pretty far. I'm sure at least one of them is missing time from work, so dang can't imagine any of this is not needed.

My paypal address is [email protected]

If you don't have paypal, please feel free to PM me if you want to donate, we'll work it out.

Thank you, I just can't imagine the hell they are going through right now. We are all very fond of that little boy down here in Dixie.

Dale and Tammy can't see this thread :thumbup Just want to surprise them up there. Thanks Joe for your help with that :rockon

79F150 said:
I got some pics to share...

He really like the wagons the hospital uses. The don't use wheel chairs unless they are needed like bigger kids..

Even sleeps in it...

He also really likes the morphine... Don't we all.. :histerica

I have more I will post later....

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
My heart goes out to the little guy and family, I have had to doctor quite a bit with my oldest daughter, but thank god nothing that serious. My prayers and thoughts are with everyday. I know from family being sick of how the cost of travel, motels, and just food can add up big time, very great of you Audra to think of something like this.

Paypaling ya!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
ill help out too never met them but seen the post of all you guys and they seem like great people

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
well i hope it helps and would love to meet you guys and girls of the dixie chaptr when i get home

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Audra said:
They really are great people, you couldn't ask for a better group than the people I've met down here in the Dixie chapter.
They are definitely good people. Dale is like a brother to me. Always been there when I needed something and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Candi and Bill are equally great. I remember when Candi was preggers and came to one our very first M&Gs. So I've seen Drew since he was a baby. Can't believe this is happening to them.

My sister's first baby spent the 30 days of his short life down at Egleston and I know the drain it can put on a family both physically and emotionally when you have a child in the hospital for any extended length of time.

I don't have any extra money, so I'm doing what I can since I'm local and giving of myself. Already offered to take them supper a couple nights and watch the kids for them.

They're in my thoughts daily.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Well, to give you guys an idea of what they Dale and Tammi are like. They opened their house to me, a stranger, and treated me like a member of the family when i was at one of the lowest points of my life. They are truly good people and deserve every great thing they come across, especially them kids o' theirs too.

I met Bill and Candie, and if they are kin to Dale and Tammi, they are guilty by association, they are just assumed to be good people.

I just can't wait til Dale and Tammi's babysitter turns 18......i told Dale to call me.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Audra, count us in for $50, they are good people and i'm proud to know them. Get with me and i'll get you the money.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,234 Posts
damn! sending ya prayers... may be able to donate after I get back from seeing my son. God Bless man!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts