Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if you are a FS member you know that Dub has been going through some shit. I would like to take up a donation for him. Here is the story:

His girlfriend killed herself last week. As a result of this he has been going through a living hell, one by losing custody of his son. His ex has temp custoday of her untill he can get the money to go to court. If you would like to help him out let me know. This is a very condensed version of the story but that is the Jist of it. he is a good person and an active member here. Let me know if you think this is a good idea and if you want to help out.

Thanks
ken

P.S. Mods can you block him from seeing this?

·
Banned
1,691 Posts
if you can keep the donations open until the end of next week then i will be in for donating for sure. his story hits home for me. however the end of the month is when the big paycheque comes in, as i'm sure with many other users on the board. make sure you give us the email addy to send the money too.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to do it for about 3 weeks to a month. it hit home for me too since i knew his G/F as well. Never seen it coming honestly.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah paypal my bad. it is

[email protected]

sorry about that. i think he is going to come over this weekend so we can bullshit a bit and **** around with the bko's will let you know how he is holding up

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
he's in my prayers still. I wish i could do more than just money.

Thank you for doing this Ken, i sent what i could, don't start paychecking for another week or two.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paypal again is [email protected]

I was talking to him and he said that he needs his kid. i can understand that. Well anywho i told him i would see what we can do here. he was like i havent been there that long so he doesnt expect much. but like i said every little bit helps.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Ill get in on this to.I sort of know what hes going through, My Brother Just hung himself 3 weeks ago.So Dub your in my prayers.It is some hard shit togo through.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help guys i know it is last minute so i am going to leave this up for a while. i will talk to him tommorow and see how he is doing

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks going to keep it going for a little while till he finds out what is going on. Thanks again you guys rock

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool guys sent him some money through pyapl that was the easiest since he is busy. everty little bit helps. he needs to get some new stuff since the police or whoever took his other stuff. so lets help him out as much as possible.

ken

·
Registered
518 Posts
ken, thank you so much for putting this together. thank you to everyone that has given to my cause. like ken said, i am going through hell. my girlfriend dies, my ex-wife is trying to take my son from me which i've had custody of this whole time, and getting out of my lease has been a nightmare. i'm scratching every day to make it through the day and FSB has done so much for me i could not even begin to thank you all enough. thank you everyone.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ken, thank you so much for putting this together. thank you to everyone that has given to my cause. like ken said, i am going through hell. my girlfriend dies, my ex-wife is trying to take my son from me which i've had custody of this whole time, and getting out of my lease has been a nightmare. i'm scratching every day to make it through the day and FSB has done so much for me i could not even begin to thank you all enough. thank you everyone.
Were here for you brotha....come one guys lets keep this going.

·
Registered
455 Posts
damnit....Poor guy......i sawear if I had any extra cash, I'd pitch in....I'll see about helping out...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.