Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
I'll start it......it's rough when your kids are sick. When my daughter was sick in the NICU when she was first born, i spent all my time there, lost my job and created a lot of debt. They told me she may not make it and i wanted to spend every waking hour with her.

He's in my prayers and my donation has been sent.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
sent a 20 spot to start off with :thumbup he has a lot of traveling ahead of them so i hope we can help out, thoughts and prayers on the way too

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I hope this will help.$25 from me and $25 from my family to yours God Bless. I hope that helps covers the gas for the trips, or whatever you need.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
w/o Tim's donation having gone thru just yet, and minus paypal's fees, we're already up to $134.74. I've always been proud about how everyone pulls together, and helps each other out, no matter where, when or why

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,422 Posts
Just sent $50 via Paypal. God knows he needs it more than I do, at least all of my family is healthy. I was wondering how I hadn't heard about this then I noticed the thread was in the pacific northwest chapter. Hope this helps.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I know this is just day one but i hope more ppl get in on this.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
From experience in running one of these, i want to say something.

Don't let the big donations intimidate you if you are thinking about donating. The $100/$50 dollar donations are nice, but if you aren't capable of donating that much, it's highly understandable. When i was running one, the $5/$10/$15 dollar donations added up to a VERY high amount very quickly.

And once again, this person being in your thoughts and prayers may help out than any dollar amount ever may. God has mysterious ways of working things out.

Just wanted to put my $.02 in.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,422 Posts
Might want to consider moving his thread about his daughter and all the problems they're having from the Pacific Northwest section to the Anything else or Chit Chat section so more people will see it and know what's going on.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
Sent in 25 bucks. Forgot to take off the shipping stuff, what do I get? O_O

Nah...we'll see how my finances go. I lost my mom to cancer a few years back, and even if what his kid has isn't exactly cancer, its still pretty shitty. It shouldn't be a little kid that has a life ahead of her.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you, everyone who's contributed so far. Right now, we're up to $288.59

I wish I could figure out how to do this, w/o paypal taking their 3% per transaction ...

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Thank you, everyone who's contributed so far. Right now, we're up to $288.59

I wish I could figure out how to do this, w/o paypal taking their 3% per transaction ...
you'd have to use a personal account, i run into the same problem using the FSB "business" account, they take a big chunk but i dont think the same fee applies to personal accounts, i could be wrong though

1 - 20 of 57 Posts