Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you have probably seen from this thread:

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62750

RLKBOB (Bob's) house recently burnt basically to the ground. He and his family are currently living in a hotel until things can get around to being rebuilt.

He lost his pets, his tools, and most of his personal belongings (he did manage to save the Bronco!!).

Bob helped me out when i needed help, and i would like to help him out. I am posting my paypal address. Once the donations are done, i am going to get the money to him. He currently doesn't have anything set up at a bank, and from the sounds of it, he isn't going to have much time.

Like i said in the post linked above, I don't consider this just a forum, i would do as much as i could to help a fellow FSB Brother out.

My paypal address is [email protected].

If you don't have paypal, please feel free to PM me if you want to donate, i assume we can figure something out.

Thank you guys.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,196 Posts
Hey Rob... remember that money you were trying to talk me into taking the other night... told ya someone needs it more than me! Thanks anyway and good on ya mate! :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Would really like to help him out.

Running Total:$1,505.00

Going to start listing the donations (let me know if you don't want listed):

1. Bronco Rob - $50.00
2. Stupid - $25.00
3. Derrick - $25.00
4. Ironclad - $50.00
5. Anonymous - $25.00
6. broncos&bombs - $50.00
7. Name not known/withheld - $25.00
8. Raf/Stressed/Bronkzilla - $100
9. Name not known/withheld - $50.00
10. That joe guy (Dsotmoon) - $50.00
11. ChevyStomper - $10.00
12. RedWagon - $50.00
13. Name not known/withheld - $75.00 (was that you stiffler?)
14. 95BXL - $50.00 (message was banned or not, he is still a brother)
15. Mcaldwell - $100.00
16. Beerman - $50.00
17. BigM - $25.00
18. Audra, on behalf of www.fourdoorbronco.com - $50.00
19. Calissa - $25.00
20. MoBronco93 - $20.00
21. PJMorgan - $30.00
22. Phant - $25.00
23. Appy and DirtDevil - $50.00
24. Dirty Bronco - $25.00
25. 88Mule - $50.00
26. TEXAS COAST - $100.00
27. PaulT - $50.00
28. Name not known/withheld - $30.00
29. Slider - $50.00
30. Gacknar - $50.00
31. Broncfoot - $25.00
32. Name not known/withheld - $15.00
33. Allexcs - $50.00
34. F150Chic - $50.00

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, let me know in the Paypal if you don't want me to list you.

I appreciate you guys doing what your doing.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
What a nightmare....

Sent what I could. God Speed to ya Bob.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
I have a PM in to you Rob.

Question.

Can rob see this thread?

I think it would be better if he couldnt.
Just an anonamouse donation from FSB.

We can all gloat about who gave more Yada Yada Yada.

But I think the donation to Bob should just be from the sight and it's members, no names.

Joe, is it possible to make this thread invisible to BOB?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think he is going be on for a while, but ya, if there is a possible way to blank it out to him, that would be cool, he really doesn't even want anything started, but like i said, he helped me when i was down, and i want to help him.

I am gonna leave this open for about 7 days, so if you aren't getting anything til this weekend, feel free to let me know, i will probably close the thread this time next week. I think a week should be enough time, right?

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
GearHead said:
count me in, also, is there anything his family, or kids need?
clothes, toys, etc? is there any addy of a close by family member that items could be sent too?
SissyBottom asked the same thing.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GearHead said:
count me in, also, is there anything his family, or kids need?
clothes, toys, etc? is there any addy of a close by family member that items could be sent too?
I think Sewiv lives rather close to him, he'd have to volunteer his information, it's up to him as far as physical donations, unless someone else lives close.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys Rock! All this within about an hour of posting this.

If i ever have to go to war, i want you guys in my foxhole!

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
If i ever have to go to war, i want you guys in my foxhole!
Um...
You dont want me.

I have a bad blatter and I fart alot. :whiteflag

Seriously thoe.

Bob has helped me many times, (and we have disagreed a few times) if a few $ and some of my time will make this tragedy a little more bearable for him and his family, then I will help anyway I can.

And I would ask those long time members who have also been helped by him to give what you can, if nothing more than support.

Anything that will help.
(A little suport goes a long way, and it means just as much)

Ok. I shut up now

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, we've got some pretty intense donations, anything will help him along. I know not everyone has the cash to spare, but even $5 will help.

We're a good group, and we take care of each other.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Damnit. Rob, I'm going to get some money to you. I don't know how, I don't know exactly when, but I want to help out as much as possible. I feel that I've been given way too much on this forum already, I need to give a little. I'll be getting in touch with you soon about some sort of help.

You can count on me, I will do whatever it takes, whether it be walking around town asking for donations, or whatever.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I think Sewiv lives rather close to him, he'd have to volunteer his information, it's up to him as far as physical donations, unless someone else lives close.
Yeah, I'm about 10 miles away. I'm happy to act as delivery boy/shipment point, but I'd kind of like to hear from Bob first as to what is needed, so we don't get a whole ton of stuff he can't use (though of course I could donate it to a charity of some sort, I imagine). I've PMed him, but haven't heard anything yet. You might call him, Rob, and ask what he could use, besides $$$. I don't have his number. (I've actually never met him, I'm fairly new here and just sent him a PM about a month ago saying we should get together some time, but it hadn't happened yet.)

Petersburg is a real small town, so it's possible that he's got an address that you could ship directly to, as well. (Us small town folk tend to stick together and watch out for our own. Kind of like this board, but not as cool. :toothless )

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The problem is, right now he is living in a hotel, so i don't know what he would do with donations as of right now.

I will give him a call in a couple days to see how he is doing again, and see if there is anything he needs physically, and then if it is allright with you, we will you use you (Sewiv) as the shipping point.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I've made a temporary sub-forum, and am testing out the accessibility on Gacknar. If this works as well as I expect it too, I'll allow him back in, and deny Bob accecess here, until this is all over for him

1 - 20 of 84 Posts