Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I would give these seat covers a 9 out of 10 rating. Things I like are number one the cushioning! Also, the fit is neither too tight nor too loose, and the plastic clipping system is very efficient. If there is a knock on the seat covers it would be some of the corners and edges could have had a little more material, but considering how nice the seat covers are this is a small issue. One tip would be take off the seats to fit the front seat covers, and notice the picture where strap goes underneath seat frame, this is important so you can move your seat back and forth with no wear to the strapping system, and would be pretty much impossible to do with the seat in. BTW, I bought these at Autoanything and got 10 percent off and free shipping which brought it down to around 400 for the whole set.

This was very much a stock build, started off with a Maaco Paint Job, still looks great 1 year later, suspension got new bilsteins, new front brakes and back wheel cylinders, and poly bushings in radius Arms and Axel Pivot, Dual exhaust with CA edlebrock headers and put tips out the sides, Monstaliner, Duplicolored the interior panels, news hexo mat and dashtex coverNew pioneer Stereo and cool alarm that allows you to shut off shock sensor by pushing button twice.

1700 Paint and Body Work
400 Seat Covers
350 shocks
800 brakes
20 duplicolor
100 mats
134 monstaliner
300 poly bushings
400 alarm and stereo & speakers

Didn't realize I dropped 4k into the bronco Pit until just now. Anyhow, the good news was the engine and tranny only had 97k so didn't need anywork there. Next project, a 78 or 79 but I'm getting my money out of this baby first.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow, I haven't heard anyone talk about Wet Okoles since back when I got mine! They look great in your truck too :thumbup . Your back-seat covers look almost the same as mine. Here's a picture of mine back when I got them in 2003.

It's weird looking back at my interior when it was grey (It's been dyed black).

As for the covers, they've held up surprisingly well. The gray has lightened up a bit because of the sun, but that's about it. I also like how comfortable they are :toothless .

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Midnyte, sounds like for longevity I found the right cover.

Silent One I'm going to do the same thing with my jeep, solid Charcoal from wet Okole. Make sure you get the piping! Look at the seat gallery, solid colors looks great with an off color piping. Like for your light grey Black piping would be great or even a light piping!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts