Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, as some of you know, I bought a project truck. I've finished the motor rebuild, and have gotten started on wiring and a few minor things... First off, when I bought the truck, the headlights were hard wired to where the side marker lights go... Damn, so I went to buy the actual connectors, got them wired to where they need to go, and whadya know, no headlights... WTH?! Second, I bought a new tailgate, the old one had cancer and no window... I got tired of the window not rolling up in the new one, and decided to bypass the keyed switch... no bueno... don't work... how can I get this damn thing to roll up / down with the driver switch? I know the motor is good, I hard wired it to the battery... This is driving me insane... I love puzzles, but this has me stumpped... Can anyone help? :banghead

·
A broke kid with a bronco
4,065 Posts
Check steve83's tailgate tech on supermotors. It explains the wiring for the switches. I would find it for you but iPhone is kinda wacky. Also there should be a link in there about aligning the tailgate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts