Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91fordbaja. I am sorry but I must do this to hopefully save someone else from losing more money. Okay, there is the deal:

I bought a wiring harness for a f150/fsb for a 351w from him. He said $30 would be fine, I mailed him a money order for $45 on the 15 or 16 of December to get it shipped quickly as I am in urgent need of it. He said he would get it mailed out by Friday the 19. Never happened! I have since tried to pm him no help. So, I found that MuddinMike knew him, I asked MuddinMike to ask him to email or pm with a status. Mike did, no change! I was then given Baja's cell number, I called last Friday, no return call. I called yesterday, no return call! Called an hour and half ago, no return call!! I am done being polite. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM 91FORDBAJA!!! Here is his address and phone number incase he starts using a different username on here....

Kaleb Black

If by some chance he changes his mind and sends me my money I will apologize, until then I will to continue to think he is a THEFT!

I hope this saves someone else.

admin edit
the rat

I have also edited it to remove everything but his name. nu_bronco

·
Registered
403 Posts
dude this post was just uncool by all means.... number one you do not post personal information about someone and number 2 I have dealt with kaleb in person and he is a good guy to do business with...he has alot on his plate do deal with and I am sure this post will not help him hurry up...I understand that you haven't gotten a product that you paid for but this is not the way to resolve the issue :slap

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
this is not the way to resolve the issue
why not?this is probably the medium through which the arrangements were made.why shouldn't the breakdown of those arrangements be resolved here? without the personal info of coarse

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,574 Posts
I agree w/NOB... own up 91FORDBAJA.
I know I don't want to get burnt!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
nu_bronco said:
Is there a reason this is editted? Is there some rule I have broken?
Not realy a rule, but posting info that personal is just not cool. :shrug
I understand your pain, but IMHO the edit was the right thing to do.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand, and I am cool with it. I have even removed all his personal info expect his name now. Hopefully, it is that he is just busy or whatever, and not intentationally ripping me off. But I am not to optimistic abou that.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
if someone promises to ship by a certain date, gets paid, and doesn't, and then ignores all subsequent contacts, he deserves to get flamed. end of story.

·
Registered
741 Posts
why was this edited? if someone on this board is going to F*** someone over like this there info should be posted.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I am cool with not posting his info. I just hope that this post makes it where someone else doesn't get ripped off. And that it shows anyone that thinks about ripping someone not to. I also hope no one will sell to him because of this but that probably won't happen but it would be nice.

·
Registered
79 Posts
being on the message board also allows the person to deny the acusation if innocent.in fact if your innocent i would think as soon as you found out of acusation you would leave a responce denying wrong doing.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Thieves suck. Thanks for informing the rest of us who to never buy from, never give help to, ect. And if someone else knows him personally YOU are not helping the situation at all.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Theives suck. Thanks for informing the rest of us who to never buy from, never give help to, ect. And if someone else knows him personally YOU are not helping the situation at all.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Franklin said:
And if someone else knows him personally YOU are not helping the situation at all.
WTF is that supposed to mean? yeah i know him what do you want me to do go break his phuckin arm? I got ripped off 85 bucks by some a$$hole on this board over a set of coil springs too. Shit happens and the world is full of dickheads. I gave nu-bronco calebs cell number and told caleb that he needs to send the part out or give him his money back. Why dont you come up here and talk to him frank :enforce

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Timmy said:
dude this post was just uncool by all means..
he has alot on his plate do deal with and I am sure this post will not help him hurry up.
I totally disagree. Even if he is busy, that is no excuse. he can still inform this guy whats going on, or he should never have commited to making said deal.
this kind of stuff really pisses me off. i have always tried my hardest to be a good, fair and honest seller/buyer, many times shipping parts without first recieving the money. At the very least, I try and let the buyer/seller know if I run into any snags. Now that this guys reputation is on the line, we can all see what kind of guy he is. If he makes good, then people will trust that he does what is right and contiune to do business with him.

If you got screwed on springs, you should have asked for help on a forum like this or where ever you bought them from.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Yeah i bought the coils on here. It doenst matter it's in the past. Good luck on getting anything from caleb. timmy he does have a lot on his plate but thats no excuse, how hard is it to stop by ups or call and have them pick the box up? He recently moved out of his old house with his GF after the breakup and into a new joint and he also doesnt have a job. I dont think he has internet access anymore so i wouldnt count on him backing himself up here either. And even if he did ship the harness you dont need it anymore so how it winds up is you got shafted. Welcome to the wide world of internet sales. But i will do the whole board a favor and call him tonight and ask him to send your money back nu-bronco.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Dam, dudes. don't be so uptight. It's OK to say what you feel, especially when you get burned by someone from your family. That's what I think of this site, is that we are all a family of fun lovin' Bronco bustin' Mud whompin' Ball bustin' Nice Guys & Gals. If someone ripped me off, I'd be pissed and share that info w/you just like nu-bronco did. But hey, it's not muddinmikes problem or fault he knows a flake. He tried to call this guy and is even going to try again. Now, if someone rips me or my family off he will pay the price. Whether it's getting lit up on this board or beat down behind the shed out back he will not want to rip someone in my family off again. I'm sure that this will get worked out in the long run. "Can't we all just get along", besides, life is just way too short and too much fun to let S**T like this effect us so negatively. Have a great day everyone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts