Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 bronco with a 5.8L. i will use it as a daily driver all the time. i will also go to the sand dunes, trails (log trails up north in MI), and do the mud (holes and bogs). now i am not sure if i should do a 6 inch lift with 35's or do a sas. most of the time it will just go back and forth to work and be on the road so i am not sure if i need the sas but i do think they look very cool. not sure of ride quality either. i have been told that the TTB will be good for up to 35's and i think that is all the tire i will need. i know i will go larger if i do the sas. by the way my daughter is 15 and drives it also. any ideas would be great. also no matter what way i go i will do the extended radius arms. thanks dave

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I say stick with the TTB...if it's your daily driver, you probably don't intend to beat on it *too* hard, and the TTB should be fine for you :thumbup

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one thing i did not ask is what is the definition of "beating on it". i am not sure i am going to beat on it cause i am not sure what the TTB will take. i know my 76 bronco will take more abuse than my 96 but not sure how much more. i do think that 35's is all i really need. i should be able to get into enough trouble with them. i will not do any rock crawling or anything like that i dont think just sand trails sand and mud. i do think and hope that there will be a lot of mud. thanks again dave

·
Registered
231 Posts
For you I would stay ttb and spend the money saved on other things like lockers or tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts