1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That guy must have a metal plate in his head

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Just saw a skinnly little dude Neer put Guariad in a headlock triangle (leg lock) and almost put him to sleep on UFC Unleashed (SpikeTV), and Guariad(Sp?) is a beasty stud of a fighter... A knowledgable fighter can be victorious, wether his opponent puts his head though a window or not... Id like to have seen the rest of the fight.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
The problem for the f*g is that the window doesnt hit back. Anyone that can act like an idiot can break a window. He's the type of guy I would kick in the dick to see if he still had any feeling there after all the roids....

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Beerman said:
He's the type of guy I would kick in the dick to see if he still had any feeling there after all the roids....
I agree. I'm never above going with the nut-shot when necessary. Ain't no rules in a fight.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Amen brother. I will do whatever it takes to win a fight with my own two hands. If its sticking a thumb into a guys eye socket till I am scraping brain matter under my finger nail, or biting his f*cking nose off and spiting it out, you do what it takes because you would rather do it to him, than have him do those things to you right?
As long as its with two guys, 4 fists, 4 legs/knees/feet/etc. and no knives, guns, bats, or shit. Fighting just isnt what it used to be.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
"let me introduce you to my lit'l friend"

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Beerman said:
Fighting just isnt what it used to be.
Got that right. Had a guy come at me with a freaking pool cue when I was booting him from my bar. I guess that's what you do when your drunk and a pus*y and can't handle yourself in a confrontation. I say this like I'm surprised and amazed that someone would do this, but it's not the first time. Just pisses me off when if someone wants to try me in the bar, they gotta grab the nearest bottle/pool cue/napkin dispenser/ashtray...

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
johnski said:
Got that right. Had a guy come at me with a freaking pool cue when I was booting him from my bar. I guess that's what you do when your drunk and a pus*y and can't handle yourself in a confrontation. I say this like I'm surprised and amazed that someone would do this, but it's not the first time. Just pisses me off when if someone wants to try me in the bar, they gotta grab the nearest bottle/pool cue/napkin dispenser/ashtray...
Well lets be fair. No one wants to really try to fight you with just their fists. I dont know if your aware but you are intimidating as hell :toothless

Plus your bald so they probably figure you have like 10 skin heads in the back ally with bats and chains.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
wow. I cannot believe I wasted the past several seconds of my life watching that. :brownbag

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Marauder said:
Plus your bald so they probably figure you have like 10 skin heads in the back ally with bats and chains.
That's exactly what I'm going for with my look.:toothless

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Its amazing how many fights you don't have to get into because you look a bit angry. I said angry...not stupid like that guy.

Doesn't bother me a bit though, its nice bonus for having to look this ugly. :brownbag

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
stangmata50l said:
No worries, Jer. He is the type of guy that if you smashed him in the head with a brick 12 or 13 times, then smacked him with a lead pipe 10 or so more times, he'de drop like a rock.

that's some george carlin shit right there. :lolup

sorry derrick, that video was kinda gay, wasn't too impressing.

·
Registered
237 Posts
that guy is a freak and dont want any part of him. on another note if i get i a fight im gunna start hitting the other guy until he quits moving and for his sake he better try to use anything he can to stop me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts