Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught these on another forum...says the guy was trying to make a light coming from an off-ramp, slid sideways, hit a median, and landed on the roof without even touching the sides.

I'll leave the old ones up since you guys were having so much fun with them;)

here's the real deal.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
pics dont work

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I hate space invaders. I always thought it sucked.
Now Galaga, on the other hand, that was an awsome game, OH! Actually Tetris was my favourite game too.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
I was always partial to Defender myself.... and Beserk on atari....

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Galaga was and will forever be the greatest!! I have it downloaded on my Computer
I'm surprised you even know what it is, I thought you were in your early twenties.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Don't forget Donkey Kong, Pac Man/Miss Pac Man and....there are a cuple of more I can't think of right now

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Don't forget Donkey Kong, Pac Man/Miss Pac Man and....there are a cuple of more I can't think of right now
I'd go down in my basement and pull them out and continue your list...but that would be just plain weird of me... :toothless

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
I'd go down in my basement and pull them out and continue your list...but that would be just plain weird of me... :toothless

Well it's not like that's ever stopped you before. :goodfinge

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Pics aside whomever flipped doing that just simply didn't know how to do it. I used to do the same thing every day in front of a chevy dealer at lunch when my truck was stock. Think the fastest I could go was 65 on the exit.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Had the fullsize Galaga in my college days......and I just got done playing it on the family tv. Best F'n game ever.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts