Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
:histerica

more times than I care to have my friends tell me about. :goodfinge

Satyr of the Midwest
That's nothing. Wait 'til some chick with a kid shows up at your door and says, "I think this is yours."

:rofl:

FJ80 Expedition Rig
or being freezing cold on a college campus locked out of your buddys dorm so you have to **** a fatty to have a bed to sleep in

CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
Last time I drank too much, I woke up next to my good friends ugly sister. :doh0715:Dammit Jim!! I was Tucker Max drunk.

Registered
I don't see how anyone can drink so much they can't remember anything. There has been 2 or 3 times in my life when I was so drunk I was unable to speak and all I did was puke all over everything all night long, but I still remember everything that happened.

Billdo
I don't see how anyone can drink so much they can't remember anything. There has been 2 or 3 times in my life when I was so drunk I was unable to speak and all I did was puke all over everything all night long, but I still remember everything that happened.
blacking out, it usaually comes and goes over the night then :uke:

Registered
I dont think your drinking enough. You know you had fun when you have to call everyone the next day and apologise for things you dont remember if you did or not.:beer

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
It was my friends birthday and there was a keg and I sat next to it for a good portion of the night.

Registered
So you're carrying the disease that is going to make his balls turn green and fall off? Don't you have a curfew or something? :shrug
Glad you are staying on top of making this a girl free environment. If we insult her a few more times our plan will be complete:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts