1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
That was pretty good, I liked that!

·
Registered
952 Posts
haha we're on their top refferalls list.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Its good but SRT4 is a bad ass little car let me tell you... my friend has a 03 SRT4 from a roll he'll pull on any WRX SI on the streets.. Stage 2 comp/ trubo its all tuned.. sweet car the frist time i drove it on the freeway and power shifted i shat my pants... had to get new undies but all in all its a sweet car.... now my sisters 95 neon.... that car fin sucks!

Why do they call them a 'neon' ..... beacuse you hit you knee-on everything~!!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Until you've driven and SRT-4 you'll think it's just a neon but holy shit they're fast. AndyBronco let me do 120mph in his and rip the tires through 2nd gear. The SRT's have balls

·
Registered
528 Posts
89XLTBRONCO said:
Its good but SRT4 is a bad ass little car let me tell you... my friend has a 03 SRT4 from a roll he'll pull on any WRX SI on the streets.. Stage 2 comp/ trubo its all tuned.. sweet car the frist time i drove it on the freeway and power shifted i shat my pants... had to get new undies but all in all its a sweet car.... now my sisters 95 neon.... that car fin sucks!

Why do they call them a 'neon' ..... beacuse you hit you knee-on everything~!!
Any WRX STI???:rofl: :rofl:

Especially with only a stage 2 that cant be true.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
I'd like to get that engine in the older style 2 door Neon (300 lbs lighter)

Is it true they're going to stop producing Neons ? That's really giving in to the Japanese !

Sixlitre

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
95_G&W_XLT said:
A Stock WRX (not STI) will take an SRT-4 any day, especially around a curve!!!
I call bull shit on that. A WRX isnt very fast in comparison. Round corners maybe but straight line the WRX would get it's ass kicked. An STI would probably give the SRT a run for it's money

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
ToddACimer said:
I call bull shit on that. A WRX isnt very fast in comparison. Round corners maybe but straight line the WRX would get it's ass kicked. An STI would probably give the SRT a run for it's money
Price-wise for performance

Not much can touch that Neon SRT

Sixlitre

1 - 12 of 12 Posts