Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 1993. There is a little box under the dash on the drivers side. I never had a door chime till I plugged it in, Now I do. Problem is it never shuts off. Can you get a new one? Is that the only thing the box controls.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
you guys have chimes? did ford do if different from F150 to bko? i have an annoying ass buzzer, similar to what they put in dodges.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Bri_Guy5 said:
you guys have chimes? did ford do if different from F150 to bko? i have an annoying ass buzzer, similar to what they put in dodges.
yeah, i dont have a chime either, its a damn buzzer, maybe just xl's got buzzers, and the rest got chimes

·
Registered
179 Posts
My 88 Eddie Bauer had a buzzer....and it stayed on constantly...so i just ripped the little buzzer box out. Problem solved.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
Systolic said:
My 88 Eddie Bauer had a buzzer....and it stayed on constantly...so i just ripped the little buzzer box out. Problem solved.

see, i had an 88 Eddie Bauer as well. if i left the door open, or lights on or something, all i got was "ding......ding.......ding". with my F150 its "EHEHHHHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

i guess ford just did whatever it was in the mood for, whether they wanted it soft or hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts