Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you remove the glass from the doors? I want to drop my doors off at the body shop, but I want to remove the glass first. I unbolted the tracks but now I'm not sure what to do? Do I pull down one track at a time or do I need power to lower the windows? I've been searching and haven't found my answer.

·
Registered
624 Posts
There are two screws that hold the vent widow in place also. They are underneath the molding that closes into the door jam. Once you take those out and pull the vent window out of the way, the glass will come out. At least that is how I did it the other day. If need be when I get home I can take pics to show you what I am refering to.

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
24,002 Posts
unbolt the window from the regulator...then you can move the glass around by hand...with the vent window out of the way you just slide the glass out.

oh and it is easier if you have already removed the inner and outer belt mldgs (rubber strips)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.