I searched and found the info about factory PKE. I don't have it. Anyway my wife left the lights on in the bko and locked the doors with the alarm the PO put in. Well the battery died and she couldn't get in with the keys. I knew they didn't work but assumed neither of us would leave the lights on at least until I got new locks. Well after breaking into the bko with a kit that security has (not a slim jim) we got it going again and were on the road. Well tonight I got to thinking about it and went up stairs to try my keys out again. I got the driver side to finally work so I sprayed WD-40 in it and WOW! it works pretty darn good. So I did the same to pass. side and I am so happy that I don't have to buy locks for it now. I just thought I would share what has been a good evening fixing something that wasn't really broken to start with and it didn't cost me anything but two squirts of lube.